Membership at NAPS : Individual Membership
This designation was developed to assist individuals, whether they are the sole practitioner,
the HR recruiter or the individual recruiter within a large recruiting organization. These
individuals now have the opportunity and means to participate on a National level, taking
full advantage of the benefits that the National Association has to offer. The cost is only
$19.95 per month or $240 per year. Even if you elect to pay monthly, your initial commitment is to remain a member for at least one year.
The benefits provided under Individual membership are:
• Inside NAPS Newsletter
• The Credential Newsletter
• Member pricing on educational programs, products, annual conference and certification
• Federal legislative watch
• Discounts as may be arranged with vendors for products or services
• Web listing in individual name only directory
• One id and password to website (recruitinglife.com)
• Individual Membership is non-voting.
• Individual Membership is open to persons engaged in the placement, temporary staffing
or human resources field.