Membership at NAPS : Firm – Sole Proprietor Membership
This designation was developed to assist individuals, who are the owner of their own
firm with no employees. They are the sole practitioner in their company. These individuals
now have the opportunity and means to participate on a National level as any
Firm Membership, taking full advantage of the benefits that the National Association
has to offer. The cost is only $29.95 per month or $360 per year. Even if you
elect to pay monthly, your initial commitment is to remain a member for at least one year.
The benefits provided under Firm - Sole Proprietor membership are:
• Inside NAPS Newsletter
• The Credential Newsletter
• Member pricing on educational programs, products, annual conference and certification
• Federal legislative watch
• Discounts as may be arranged with vendors for products or services
• Web listing in the company directory, searchable by company name, state and discipline.
Included in this listing is a link to your website.
• One id and password to website (recruitinglife.com)
• Sole Proprietor Membership is a voting membership as it is simply a type of Firm Membership.
• Sole Proprietor Membership is open to persons engaged in the placement, temporary staffing
or human resources field.